United States of Tara is on Netflix. I guess I can sleep some other time
- Boothang: I truthfully question your friend, Rob
- Me: So do I.
- Me: Every.
- Me: Single.
- Me: Day.
Gotye is actually pronounced like “one-hit-wonder”
Actually it’s pronounced “fuck-you-get-some-better-taste-in-music-rather-than-the-radio-shit”
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
Really? Wow, I wonder what psychology class you’re taking because it’s bullshit.
I just want it to be known that this Skype call makes me incredibly happy. It’s only been like three days, but it feels like ages and I love the sound of your voice and our conversations just make me smile and sdkgljg;dsfhdfgh
I have filled out so many job applications and now I have to wait and see if anyone wants to hire me and I don’t want to be an adult looking for a job is tough and I’m crying on the inside can’t I just be 17 again
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.
A wild JOB OPENING appears!
ASHLEY used an APPLICATION!
But it was ineffective!
Eating all the leftover icing from the container WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW